March 28th, 2012
Join the “#MexChat” conversation during it’s Twitter Fiesta, follow @XichenTours account and become eligible to win a double courtesy pass for the Tour Xichén- Valladolid
During the Mexico Today (#MexChat) themed “Mundo Maya” on April 9th /at 12:00 hrs CDT (1pm ET) / you will have a chance to win. @XichenTours is offering a double courtesy pass that includes an exclusive guided tour to the archeological site of Chichen Itza that includes an unforgettable tour to Valladolid, a colonial Mexican town surrounder by picturesque, beautiful and captivating corners worth visiting, such as a Mayan Cenote and the Ex-Monastery of Saint Berardino of Siena.
How can I become eligible?
- Tour guide
- Breakfast on board
- Water and Drinks on board
- Beers on board
- Buffet lunch included
- Access to Archaeological Site
Twitter Fiesta. What is that?
The #MexChat “Twitter Fiesta” or “chat” is a series of questions and your answers. It’s an interactive conversation on a related theme. Under the hashtag #MexChat on April 9th the theme is : “Mundo Maya” (Mayan World) and will be held both in English and Spanish, both from those who live in the region, in Mexico, or want to get to know more on the Mayan World. You don’t have to be an expert! Come and have Fun!
Mexican Enthusiasts & MexChat Hosts
Where, when, what, how to win?
Where: The Twitter Chat can be found at hashtag #MexChat on Twitter
When: It begins at 1pm ET / 10 am PT, April 9th
What: The theme is “Mundo Maya”
Win: A double courtesy pass for the Xichen-Valladolid tour, valid for 1 year
Restrictions to participate:
- All participants who follow the account @XichenTours and participate in the #MexChat, answering questions live, may participate in the contest.
- There is no maximum number of participants
- Costs and expenses are carried out by the winners of the prize or benefit, releasing any liability to Experiencias Xcaret.
- Anyone can be disqualified when using a fake profile or duplicated for contest purposes only
- Experiencias Xcaret is exempt from liability for technical problems, connection problems, electrical, computer equipment, of PROVIDERS, etc that could limit or prevent the participation in this dynamic.
How is the winner selected?
The winner must follow @XichenTours Twitter account and participate with the hashtag #MexChat during the chat. All participants will be eligible for the prize and one winner will be selected by random drawing. The application will be held by onekontest.org